Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Bought an Expired Milk!!!

It was morning and I was on my way to Melaka to attend a meeting. I was quite in a rush preparing all the necessary things and I haven't had my breakfast yet. I'm a breakfast kinda guy and I definitely do not start my day before having breakfast...

I am not going to make history, so i decided to stop at the RnR (I was already on the highway though, so what other options do i have?). For readers outside Malaysia, RnRs are pit-stops through the highway that stands for "Rehat Dan Rawat" (Rest and Cure).

As time wasn't by my side, I just dropped by a Petrol Station Kiosk and grab a bottle of milk and a piece of bread. Taking for granted the printed expiry date, I took off from the Petrol Station and while driving i ate the bread. When it came to drinking the milk, it tasted kinda funny but there were no time to investigate why. I just thought that it was a brand that I am not familiar with. So I drank all of it!

After finishing it, I put it on the dashboard of my car and what a coincidence! The Expiry Date was straight displayed in front off me! I was like s**t!!!!! and Arrrrghhhh!!!!! I mentally felt ill and wanted to vomit. When I arrived to my checkpoint, I vomited!!!!

Moral of the story -
a) Don't be late for important meetings
b) Don't buy unfamiliar brands
c) Check The Expiry Date on what ever cause

1 comment:

  1. Another moral :
    Prepare mineral water (incase nak muntah.haha)

    ReplyDelete